The MagnaPulse is a Pulsed Electromagnetic Field (PEMF) Therapy Device that produces ultra-low frequency, magnetic energy within the range 0.5Hz and 16Hz. It has a low power output to achieve faster pain relief without the body becoming accustomed or fatigued which often occurs with higher-frequency devices.
The MagnaPulse modulates and inhibits pain signal transmission rather than just blocking pain, whilst assisting cell regeneration and healing. This is enhanced by the normalisation properties of the specifically pulsed energy fields.
The MagnaPulse is a Class II Medical Device approved by the FDA.
- 4 Variable Frequencies 0.5Hz, 4Hz, 8Hz, 16Hz
- Schumann Frequency
- Approved by the FDA as Class II Medical Device
- European Standard (CE) 93/465/EEC, Class IIb Medical Device
- Effective local treatment and pain control
- Safe to use and non invasive
- Single button operation, simple to use
- Lightweight (128g) and portable
- Dimensions 106mm x 60mm x 23mm
- Battery operated (2 x 1.5V AA Alkaline batteries)
- 3 year warranty
- The MagnaPulse is suitable for both human and animal use.
- Manufactured in the UK
Using the MagnaPulse:
The Magnapulse is compact and lightweight, and is carried on the body (for example in your pocket).
Pulsed Electromagnetic Field (PEMF) Therapy improves cellular function by increasing energy throughout the body and aids in the revitalisation of your immune system, whilst reducing pain and inflammation. The MagnaPulse utilizes the 4 most often used frequencies of its bigger brother the Magnafield. All 4 frequencies promote tissue repair and there are no known or reported side effects.